- Advanced Real-Time SCADA.
- Open Control + Multicontrol + Real-Time Control.
- Specialized Control Software based on Labview.
- National Instruments Data Acquisition board (250 KS/s, kilo samples per second).
- Calibration exercises, which are included, teach the user how to calibrate a sensor and the importance of checking the accuracy of the sensors before taking measurements.
- Projector and/or electronic whiteboard compatibility allows the unit to be explained and demonstrated to an entire class at one time.
- Capable of doing applied research, real industrial simulation, training courses, etc.
- Remote operation and control by the user and remote control for technical support, are always included.
- Totally safe, utilizing 4 safety systems (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic & Software). Designed and manufactured under several quality standards.
- Optional CAL software helps the user perform calculations and comprehend the results.
- This unit has been designed for future expansion and integration. A common expansion is the Scada-Net (ESN) System which enables multiple students to simultaneously operate many units in a network.
1- Study of the auditory function.
2- Understanding of sound waves.
3- Basic principles of audiometry.
4- Interpretation of a normal audiogram.
5- Analysis of a mild hearing impairment audiogram.
6- Analysis of a moderate hearing impairment audiogram.
7- Analysis of a severe hearing impairment audiogram.
8- Study of possible causes of hearing loss.
9- Hearing devices as a treatment for hearing loss.
10- Many students view results simultaneously.
11- Open Control, Multicontrol and Real Time Control.
12- The Computer Control System with SCADA allows a real industrial simulation.
13- This unit is totally safe as uses mechanical, electrical and electronic, and software safety devices.
14- This unit can be used for doing applied research.
15- This unit can be used for giving training courses to Industries even to other Technical Education Institutions.
16- Control of the BIADC unit process through the control interface box without the computer.
17- Visualization of all the sensors values used in the BIADC unit process.