- Advanced Real-Time SCADA.
- Open Control + Multicontrol + Real-Time Control.
- Specialized Control Software based on Labview.
- National Instruments Data Acquisition board (250 KS/s, kilo samples per second).
- Calibration exercises, which are included, teach the user how to calibrate a sensor and the importance of checking the accuracy of the sensors before taking measurements.
- Projector and/or electronic whiteboard compatibility allows the unit to be explained and demonstrated to an entire class at one time.
- Capable of doing applied research, real industrial simulation, training courses, etc.
- Remote operation and control by the user and remote control for technical support, are always included.
- Totally safe, utilizing 4 safety systems (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic & Software).
- Designed and manufactured under several quality standards.
- Optional CAL software helps the user perform calculations and comprehend the results.
- This unit has been designed for future expansion and integration. A common expansion is the Scada-Net (ESN) System which enables multiple students to simultaneously operate many units in a network.
1.- Variation of stimulus intensity with voltage changes.
2.- Variation of stimulus intensity with frequency changes.
3.- Low frequency electrostimulation for therapeutic uses.
4.- High frequency electrostimulation for therapeutic uses.
5.- Understanding of the hydrolysis mechanism by which the electrosurgical unit works.
6.- Understanding of the bipolar mode of the electrosurgical unit.
7.- Understanding of the monopolar mode of the electrosurgical unit.
8.- Visual identification of the mechanism of tissue cutting with the electrosurgical unit.
9.- Visual identification of the mechanism of tissue coagulation with the electrosurgical unit.
10- Visual identification of the mechanism of tissue desiccation with the electrosurgical unit.
11.- Visual identification of the mechanism of tissue fulguration with the electrosurgical unit.
12.- Relationship between waveforms and electrosurgical mode.
13.- Visual identification of the mechanism of iontophoresis with the electrotherapy instrument.
14.- Many students view results simultaneously.
15.- Open Control, Multicontrol and Real Time Control.
16.- The Computer Control System with SCADA allows a real industrial simulation.
17.- This unit is totally safe as uses mechanical, electrical and electronic, and software safety devices.
18.- This unit can be used for doing applied research.
19.- This unit can be used for giving training courses to Industries even to other Technical Education Institutions.
20.- Control of the BIERC unit process through the control interface box without the computer.
21.- Visualization of all the sensors values used in the BIERC unit process.