- Advanced Real-Time SCADA.
- Open Control + Multicontrol + Real-Time Control.
- Specialized Control Software based on Labview.
- National Instruments Data Acquisition board (250 KS/s, kilo samples per second).
- Calibration exercises, which are included, teach the user how to calibrate a sensor and the importance of checking the accuracy of the sensors before taking measurements.
- Projector and/or electronic whiteboard compatibility allows the unit to be explained and demonstrated to an entire class at one time.
- Capable of doing applied research, real industrial simulation, training courses,
- etc. Remote operation and control by the user and remote control for technical support, are always included.
- Totally safe, utilizing 4 safety systems (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic & Software).
- Designed and manufactured under several quality standards.
- Optional CAL software helps the user perform calculations and comprehend the results.
- This unit has been designed for future expansion and integration. A common expansion is the Scada-Net (ESN) System which enables multiple students to simultaneously operate many units in a network.
1- Basic principles of biosignals acquisition: where signals are and how they may be obtained.
2- Understanding of biosignal measuring devices (basic circuitry).
3- Biosignal processing to improve the biosignal acquisition.
4- Interpretation of the normal pattern of ECG.
5- Analysis of ECG pattern changes.
6- Interpretation of the normal SpO pattern.
7- Analysis of SpO pattern changes.
8- Interpretation of the normal pattern of etCO .
9- Analysis of etCO pattern changes.
10- Interpretation of the normal pattern of arterial blood pressure.
11- Analysis of arterial blood pressure pattern changes.
12- Interpretation of the normal pattern of EEG.
13- Analysis of EEG pattern changes
14- Interpretation of EMG.
15- Analysis of EMG pattern changes.
Additional practical possibilities with the Finger simulation unit (optional accessory):
16- Real testing of the oximeter.
Additional practical possibilities with the Defibrillation unit (optional accessory):
17- Determination of the charge time of the defibrillator.
18- Study of the cardiac synchronization of the defibrillator.
19- Measurement of the energy discharge of the defibrillator.
20- Analysis of the defibrillator unit with changes in the ECG. Other possibilities to be done with this Unit:
21- Many students view results simultaneously.
22- Open Control, Multicontrol and Real Time Control.
23- The Computer Control System with SCADA allows a real industrial.
24- This unit is totally safe as uses mechanical, electrical and electronic, and software safety devices.
25- This unit can be used for doing applied research.
26- This unit can be used for giving training courses to Industries even to other Technical Education Institutions.
27- Control of the BIHBPC unit process through the control interface box without the computer.
28- Visualization of all the sensors values used in the BIHBPC unit process.