- Advanced Real-Time SCADA.
- Open Control + Multicontrol + Real-Time Control.
- Specialized Control Software based on Labview.
- National Instruments Data Acquisition board (250 KS/s, kilo samples per second).
- Calibration exercises, which are included, teach the user how to calibrate a sensor and the importance of checking the accuracy of the sensors before taking measurements.
- Projector and/or electronic whiteboard compatibility allows the unit to be explained and demonstrated to an entire class at one time.
- Capable of doing applied research, real industrial simulation, training courses, etc. Remote operation and control by the user and remote control for technical support, are always included.
- Totally safe, utilizing 4 safety systems (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic & Software).
- Designed and manufactured under several quality standards.
- Optional CAL software helps the user perform calculations and comprehend the results.
- This unit has been designed for future expansion and integration. A common expansion is the Scada-Net (ESN) System which enables multiple students to simultaneously operate many units in a network.
1- Study of the respiratory function.
2- Analysis of changes in the respiratory function.
3- Study of the main respiratory parameters.
4- Basic principles of spirometry.
5- Understanding of the normal static lung volume .
6- Interpretation of changes in the static lung volume.
7- Understanding of the normal dynamic lung flow.
8- Interpretation of obstructive changes in the dynamic lung flow.
9- Interpretation of restrictive changes in the dynamic lung flow.
10- Study of respiratory diseases which can be diagnosed with a spirometry test.
11- Many students view results simultaneously.
12-Open Control, Multicontrol and Real Time Control.
13- The Computer Control System with SCADA allows a real industrial simulation.
14- This unit is totally safe as uses mechanical, electrical and electronic, and software safety devices.
15- This unit can be used for doing applied research.
16- This unit can be used for giving training courses to Industries even to other Technical Education Institutions.
17- Control of the BISBC unit process through the control interface box without the computer.
18- Visualization of all the sensors values used in the BISBC unit process.