1)AF-188 is a training system designed to help understanding of the operating principle and automatic control of sensors from basic operation to applications.
2) Sensor types are largely categorized into photo sensors, proximity sensors and dielectric sensors, depending on the mechanisms to detect the source materials.
3) Photo sensor is a typical type of photoelectric sensors. Photo sensor is used for control by emitting light from the light source and detecting the light reflected by an object.
4) The emitter radiates light and the receiver receives the reflected light. Infrared is widely used as the right source.
5) Detection method and nomenclature of photo sensor are different depending on configuration of emitter and receiver.
6) Compatible with PLC and sequence trainer.
7) Applies the sensors used in the industry.
8) Practice sensor driving and control.
9) Adopts a bracket for sensitivity control.
Chap 1. Overview of sensors
Chap 2. Principle and features of photo sensors, proximity sensors and dielectric sensors
Chap 3. Experiment on detection of various objects with a photo sensor
Cahp 4. Experiment on detection of various objects with a proximity sensor
Chap 5. Experiment on detection of various objects with a dielectric sensor
Chap 6. Forward and reverse control of motor with a sensor
Chap 7. PLC-based forward and reverse motor control of the Sensor Drive Trainer