1) AF-186 is a training system designed to help understanding of the fundamentals and automatic control of 3-phase induction motor that converts electrical energy to mechanical energy.
2) 3-phase induction motor is an electrical device whose rotor gains a rotating force from the rotating field induced by 3-phase power supply and is used as an essential component to drive a mechanical system. It is widely used for driving load as its rotating magnetic force is powerful than that of 1-Phase induction motor.
3) Direct drive and Y-△ drive types are widely used to control 3-phase induction motors. It is easy to set reverse rotation by simply exchanging two phases and this feature is also used for reverse-phase braking.
4) This training system is configured to perform experiments on the direct drive type used for 3HP and less, the Y-△ drive type used for 3HP or more, and their applications.
5) Compatible with PLC and sequence trainer
6) Motor driving status can be checked directly.
7) Test can be done just with the trainer body.
8) For 3-phase induction motor winding/wiring, the control panel is displayed in graphics in accordance with the JIS standard.
Chap 1. Overview of three-phase induction motor
Chap 2. Experiment on Y connected three-phase induction motor
Chap 3. Experiment on Δ connected three-phase induction motor
Chap 4. Experiment on forward and reverse control of three-phase induction motor
Chap 5. Y-Δ drive control of three-phase induction motor
Chap 6. PLC-based three-phase induction motor drive control
Chap 7. PLC-based Y-Δ drive control of three-phase induction motor
Chap 8. Three-phase induction motor control with PLC-based revolution detection