• Composed of motor drives, which are key components of robot, and various sensor modules for collecting data
• The main board is so configured as to control 15 modules.
• On-board test pins providing various measurements using measuring instruments
• Provide a free-of-charge compiler for firmware practice
• The textbook covering theory, practice and test report to support efficient training
• control various motors and sensors used for a robot
• Measure the operation principle of the motor and sensors using measuring instruments
• Implement various robot functions with input and output modules