The AC-544 Xilinx tools allows Xilinx software tools to directly use USB-JTAG FPGA configuration circuitry. Xilinx Impact, Chipscope Pro, EDK Xilinx Microprocessor Debugger (XMD) command line mode, and EDK Software Development Kit (SDK) are supported by the Plug-in.
- Allows Xilinx software tools to directly access Digilent USB-JTAG circuitry across Xilinx tool versions 11, 12, and 13
- Supported by Xilinx iMPACT (12.x, 13.x only), Chipscope Pro, Xilinx Microprocessor Debugger (XMD), and EDK Software Development Kit (12.x. 13.x only)
- Demo projects provided for Nexys2 and Basys2 boards (11.x and 12.x only)
- Requires Xilinx ISE Suite 11.1 or later for operation
- 32-bit and 64-bit Xilinx tools supported in Windows and Linux
- Requires Adept System 2.4 or later for operation in Windows
- Requires Adept Runtime 2.3.9 or later for operation in Linux .