The XTS-HSMC Daughter Card is designed to convert FPGA transceiver channels to SMA connectors through a High-Speed Mezzanine Connector (HSMC) interface. It is intended to allow users to evaluate the performance of transceiver-based host boards with HMSC interface specifically Stratix IV GX, Stratix II GX, Arria II GX and Cyclone IV GX with integrated transceivers. The XTS-HSMC Daughter Card is the ideal platform to allow users to prototype and test their high-speed interfaces quickly and easily in support of transceiver performance for jitter, protocol compliance, and equalization.
- Convert transceiver channels to SMA connectors through HSMC interface
- Support 4 transceiver channels
- SMA connectors for PLL input and output clock
- Applicable for large volume applications that require high-speed (Gigabit) data transfer
- One XTS-HSMC Daughter Card
- One System CD