The AD/DA Data Conversion Card was created to provide a set of Analog to Digital and Digital to Analog interfaces including an Audio CODEC interface. The High Speed Mezzanine Card (HSMC) can be used to develop DSP applications with Altera Development boards and Terasic Development boards (e.g.DE3) that feature the HSMC connector.
- One High Speed Mezzanine Card (HSMC) connector for interface conversion, which is fully compatible with Altera Development boards and Terasic DE3 host boards.
- External Clock In / Out Interface
- Two 14-bit Analog to Digital (A/D) converter channel with 150MSPS
- Two 14-bit Digital to Analog (D/A) converter channel with 250MSPS
- One Audio CODEC with Line-In, Line-Out, MIC and Headphone
- Size ：145mm x 80mm x 18mm (L x W x H)
- Low cost oscilloscope and pattern generator
- Communication Transceiver
- Digital signal processing
- Platform for various modulation techniques
- Record and playback sound
The package of the AD/DA Data Conversion Card includes
- One AD/DA Data Conversion Card
- One System CD
- One Accessories package (screw、standoff、Jumper)