THDB-HDMI is a HDMI transmitter/receiver daughter board with HSTC (High Speed Terasic Connector) interface. Host boards, supporting HSTC-compliant connectors, can control the HDMI daughter board through the HSTC interface. Both transmitter and receiver can support FULL-HD.
This THDB-HDMI kit contains complete reference designs with source code written in Verilog and C, for HDMI signal transmitting and receiving. Based on reference designs, users can easily and quickly develop their applications.
HDMI daughter board is a HDMI transmitter/receiver board with HSTC (High Speed Terasic Connector) interface. The board contains the following rich features:
- One HSTC interface for connection purpose
- One HDMI transmitter with single transmitting port
- One HDMI receiver with duel receiving ports
- Two 2K EEPROM for storing EDID of two receiver ports separately
- Powered from 3.3V pins of HSTC connector
The transmitter is compliant with HDMI 1.3, HDMI 1.4a 3D, HDCP 1.4 and DVI 1.0 specifications. It supports the following input video formats: