This PSoC CapSense PLUS Evaluation Kit features a development board for the CY8C24794-24LFXI PSoC device.Special features of the board include both USB and capacitive touch sense development and debugging support.
This evaluation board also includes an LCD module, potentiometer, LEDs, an enunciator and plenty of bread boarding space to meet all of your evaluation needs.
The AC-538 board features an on-chip debugger and can be connected directly to an ICE-Cube for a full featured in-circuit emulation and debugging. A MiniProg programming unit is also included in this kit.
The MiniProg programming unit will program PSoC devices directly on the evaluation board or on other boards via a 5-pin header. The MiniProg is small and compact and connects to the user's PC via a USB 2.0 cable (provided in the kit).
|IC:||Cypress CY8C24794-24LFXI PSoC|
- Incorporates CapSense capacitive touch sense technology
- USB development & debugging support
- Features an on-chip debugger
- Comes with MiniProg programming unit and PSoC Designer software
- AC-539 board
- LCD Module
- MiniProg programming unit
- Retractable USB cable
- PSoC Designer and Example Projects CD-ROM
- Getting Started Guide
- Wire pack