An ASIC or Application Specific Integrated Circuit is a semiconductor chip which is produced for a specific application for a specific customer.
Exchangeable top board. ( Xilinx, Lattice, Altera, Atmel, etc ).
1-Select FPGA or CPLD.
-2ASIC is designed using a suit of computer aided software programs(CAD), Verilog-HDL, and VHDL.
-3Download method by PC's parallel port.
-4EEPROM writer for FPGA. (Auto selected by PC's parallel port).
-5Various I/O experiments.
-6Select output devices Experiment with a switch.
-7User can design the circuit Experiment on the Bread board.
-8Simply extend a circuit Experiment with 2 extended connecters.
- gate - Flip flop
- Logic - Hexadecimal counter
- Full adder/subtracter - Register
- Code converter - Johnson counter
- 3-state buffer - Shift register
- 4-bit comparator - Stepping motor control
- 4-bit adder and subtracter - DC motor speed control
- 38 decoder - Encoder
- Stop Watch - LCD display
- Multiplexer - Digital clock
- Data selector - Electronic dice
- D/A and A/D converter - Data communication IC
- Dot matrix display - Arithmetic and logic operation
1-Support the continuous pulse for the digital circuit - Pulse selector : single, 1Hz~50Hz.
2-+5V, +12V, -12V SMPS(Free Voltage) Power.