Dynamics is the part of Mechanics that analyzes the motion of an element or mechanism caused by a force. Thus the study is concentrated on the basic laws of Dynamics.
1) All experiment elements are made in special anodized aluminium.
2) The spring balance.
4) Centrifugal force system.
5) The simple pendulum.
6) Adjustable screw.
7) Set of weights:
10 weights of 0.01 N.
4 weights of 0.05 N.
10 weights of 0.1 N.
2 weights of 0.5 N.
4 weights of 1 N.
2 weights of 2 N.
1 weight of 5 N.
8) Weight hooks.
9) Adjustable pulley.
11) Knurled nuts.
12) Small ext. spring.
13) Large ext. spring.
15) Spare rope.
16) Laboratory sheet for each corresponding experiment. This will give a list of elements needed and will indicate the correct position on the base panel. Also this sheet gives valuable guidance on the way of conducting the experiment and recording the results.
17) High quality case for elements storage.
18) Dimensions: 500 x 360 x 120 mm. approx. Weight: 7 Kg. approx.
This module is designed to be able to do the following practices:
1.- Spring balance. To verify that the extension of a coiled spring is proportional to the load applied, to show the principle of a spring balance.
2.- Simple pendulum. To show that the time of a simple pendulum depends only on the length of the pendulum, and to determine the value of the force of gravity using a simple pendulum.
3.- Kinetic and potential energy. Analysis of some features of kinetic and potential energy and to show that energy exists, that is may be transformed, and that it may be “stored” and “given back” .
4.- Inertia. The wheel. To find the energy stores in a wheel by supplying a known quantity of energy .
5.- Centrifugal force. Demonstration of the laws of the centrifugal force.