- Bench-top unit.
- Structure of anodized aluminium and stainless steel.
- Metallic guide with a graduated ruler for positioning the different supports.
- (2) Removable stainless steel supports.
- (1) Removable stainless steel cantilever support.
- Dial gauge, 0-25 mm range and 0.01 accuracy.
- It allows experimentation with beams up to 1000 mm length for their study.
- Three test rectangular beams (made of stainless steel) with different cross sections and 1 m. of length are supplied.
- The unit allows test as:
a. Cantilever beam.
b. Beam fixed at one end and simply supported at the other end.
c. Simply supported beam.
- Adjustable legs for balancing the unit.
- Manuals: This unit is supplied with the following manuals: Required services, Assembly and Installation, Starting-up, Security, Maintenance and Practices manual.
In order to carry out some of the practices with AG-039 unit, 2 set of weights “C type” are required.
1.- Study of the characteristics of simply-supported and cantilever beams.
2.- Determination of the relationship between applied load and deflection.
3.- Beam supported on its two ends with a central loading point.
4.- Study of the variation of length in deflection.
5.- The effect the beam´s length has on a centrally loaded beam supported by its two ends.
6.- The effect of the cross-section of deflection of beams.
7.- The effect the beam´s section has on a centrally loaded beam supported on its two ends.
8.- Cantilever beam with a load on one of its ends.
9.- The effect the beam´s length has on a cantilever with a load on one of its ends.
10.- The effect of a cross-section in a cantilever with a load on one of its ends.
11.- Beam supported by two points and subjected to a different momentum of uniform bending.
12.- Study of bending, application of loads at different points with fixed or free ends.