- It can work with round, flat or irregular shape test pieces.
- Response time control: adjustable between 5 and 60 seconds.
- Measurement range: 8-650HBW.
- The test load is applied by an electrical motor.
- Applied test force: 612.9 N (62.5 Kgf) – 980 N (100 Kgf), 1226 N (125 Kgf) - 1839 N (187.5 Kgf) – 2452N (250 Kgf) – 4900 N (500 Kgf) -7355 N (750 Kgf) – 9807 N (1000 Kgf) - 2940N (3000 Kgf).
Maximum height of the test piece: 220 mm.
Throat depth (distance between the central point of the indenter and the hardness tester body): 135 mm.
Small test piece holder plate: 60 mm. diameter.
Large test piece holder plate: 200 mm. diameter.
“V” shape test piece holder plate: 80 mm. diameter.
Steel ball of 2.5 mm. diameter.
Steel ball of 5 mm. diameter.
Steel ball of 10 mm. diameter.
Four additional balls of each size.
- 2 Testing blocks:
HBW/3000/10 (150 ~ 250).
HBW/750/5 (150 ~ 250)
- Portable microscope to read the imprints:
Amplification: 20 X. Minimum division value of the micrometer wheel: 0.005 mm. Reading field effective range: 6 mm.
- Spare fuse.
- This unit is supplied with the following manuals: Required Services, Assembly and Installation, Start-up, Safety, Maintenance and Practice Manuals.
1.- To learn how to use the instrumentation to perform hardness tests.
2.- Study and familiarization with Brinell hardness test equipment.
3.- Brinell hardness measurement on different materials.
4.- To observe the behaviour of diverse materials under different loads applied.
5.- To know the types of standard test pieces for these types of tests.
6.- To know the types of standard indenters for these types of tests.