The PIC24F Starter Kit contains everything needed to begin exploring the high performance and versatility of the PIC24F microcontroller family. This inexpensive kit includes an integrated in-circuit debugger and programmer, USB device
and host connectors, tri color LED, capacitive touch pad and an OLED display. Menu driven demonstration software supports data logging, thumb drive, and graphics applications to test the PIC24F MCU. The PIC24F Starter Kit includes integrated hardware debug and programmer circuitry to develop, program and test applications on the board’s PIC24F MCU device -all from the MPLAB graphical development environment. A USB connection to a host computer supplies communications and power to the board -no additional external power supply is needed. The kit comes with pre-installed demo application software.Just install MPLAB IDE, connect the USB cable to the board and PC and you are ready to go!
- Interactive, menu driven display using Parallel Master Port (PMP)
- Capacitive touch sensing with the Charge Time Measurement Unit (CTMU)
- Time and data display using the Real Time Clock and Calendar (RTCC)
- RGB LED Control with three PWMs and Peripheral Pin Select (PPS)
- USB Flash drive interface with USB embedded host peripheral
- Real-time data graphing using the ADC and display multi-tasking
- Real-time data capture using multi-tasking with USB embedded host .