The AC-531 board provides the application designer with a low cost development tool to become familiar with the dsPIC30F/33F and PIC24H 16-bit architecture, high performance peripherals and powerful instruction set. The board features an active demonstration program loaded on the installed dsPIC30F6014A device. Several program functions are selectable via a menu system displayed on the LCD. These include: temperature and voltage measurements, frequency domain characteristics of a sine wave signal generated on-board from a digital potentiometer,FIR and IIR digital filter selections and DTMF tone generation using the Codec interface peripheral (external speaker required).
- dsPIC30F6014A Plug-in Sample
- Serial Communication Channels Interface (two UARTs, SPI, CAN, RS-485)
- Si3000 Voiceband Codec with MIC In/Speaker Jacks
- General Purpose Prototyping Area with Expansion Header
- 122 x 32 Dot Addressable LCD
- MPLAB ICD 2 and MPLAB ICE 4000 Emulator support
- LEDs, Switches and Potentiometers
- Temperature Sensor
- Separate Digital and Analog Voltage Regulators
- Digital Potentiometer for DAC Capability
- Full Demonstration Source Code Provided .