This is Microprocessor Trainer which is very useful for the students who want to learn about 32-bit / 8-bit micro-processor. This trainer has three processor-modules like 8051, AVR, Cortex-M3. The detailed features can be described as below:
1) Training system of 32-bit, 8-bit Microprocessor.
2) Three modules like Cortex-M3, AVR, 8051 Processor mounted.
3) Cortex-M3, AVR, 8051's Architecture, Assembler and Firmware practice.
4) Practice of the initialized code analysis using Keil MDK-ARM, WinAVR compiler.
5) Provide the manual book for Assembler and C language based Cortex-M3, AVR, 8051 module practice.
6) Provide various peripheral devices such as I/O Port, Dot Matrix, LCD, FND, Audio, Keypad, ADC/DAC, etc)
1) This trainer is designed three modules of Cortex-M3, AVR, 8051 to be easily replaced from Hardware platform.
2) Users can do the following practices:
(a) Peripheral device control by using assembler language to three modules.
(b) Booting the board through Keil MDK-ARM, WinAVR compiler.
(c) Software and Hardware debugging practice.
3) The manual book is provided to manage Instruction and Program Status to be used as STEP Function.
4) The source program is provided for remote control and mutal communication & control through RS-232 cable by equipping Cortex-M3, AVR, 8051 modules to Hardware platform.
5) C source code is provided which used for Keil M아-arm Compiler by connecting Cortex-M3 (STM32) processor module.
6) C source code is provided which used for Keil M아-arm Compiler by connecting AVR (ATmega128) processor module.
7) C source code is provided which used for Keil M아-arm Compiler by connecting 8051 (AT89C52) processor module.
8) Various peripheral devices like I/O Port, Dot Matriz is provided, and thus various experimental practice is available such as Step Motor speed, angle, LCD, FND, Audio, KEY, A / D, sensors, D / A test lab.
9) Lab test assembler, C source code and schematics are provided.
Chapter 1 Assembly language, data transfer command (1)
Chapter 2 Assembly language, data transfer command (2)
Chapter 3 Assembly language, arithmetic command
Chapter 4 Assembly language, logic operation, bit command
Chapter 5 Assembly language jump command, subroutine call command
Chapter 6 IO port control (LED)
Chapter 7 Interrupt control practice
Chapter 8 Timer / Counter practice
Chapter 9 Serial port control
Chapter 10 7-SEGMENT control
Chapter 11 DOT MATRIX control
Chapter 12 TEXT LCD control
Chapter 13 Graphic LCD control
Chapter 14 External expansion IO control
Chapter 15 STEP MOTOR control
Chapter 16 DAC/ADC control
|Hardware platform.||1 ea|
|8051 Processor module||1 ea|
|AVR Processor module||1 ea|
|Cortex-M3 Processor module||1 ea|
|Parallel cable (for ISP)||1 ea|
|Serial cable||1 ea|
|USB cable||1 ea|
|Power cable||1 ea|
|Program CD||1 ea|
|Manual book for 8051 using Assembler and C language||1 book|
|Manual book for AVR using Assembler and C language||1 book|
|Manual book for Cortex-M3 using Assembler and C language||1 book|