- Advanced Real-Time SCADA and PID Control.
- Open Control + Multicontrol + Real-Time Control.
- Specialized Control Software based on Labview.
- National Instruments Data Acquisition board (250 KS/s , kilo samples per second).
- Calibration exercises, which are included, teach the user how to calibrate a sensor and the importance of checking the accuracy of the sensors before taking measurements.
- Projector and/or electronic whiteboard compatibility allows the unit to be explained and demonstrated to an entire class at one time.
- Capable of doing applied research, real industrial simulation, training courses, etc.
- Remote operation and control by the user and remote control for technical support, are always included.
- Totally safe, utilizing 4 safety systems (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic & Software).
- Designed and manufactured under several quality standards.
- Optional CAL software helps the user perform calculations and comprehend the results.
- This unit has been designed for future expansion and integration. A common expansion is the Scada-Net (ESN) System which enables multiple students to simultaneously operate many units in a network.
1- Demonstration of the processes and components used in heating, cooling, humidification, de-humidification of an airstream.
2- Efficiency determination of the preheating resistance.
3- Preheating effect in an air conditioning installation.
4- De-humidification process study.
5- Material balance in the evaporator.
6- Energy balance in the evaporator.
7- Re-heat effect.
8- Experimental determination of the air specific heating capacity.
9- Obtaining of the steam generator efficiency curve.
10- Energy balance in the steam generator.
11- Sensors calibration.
12- Psychrometric chart.
13- Determination of the airflow.
14- Example of the air properties determination.
15- Usage of psychrometric chart.
16- Properties of the refrigerant R134a.
17- Enthalpy-Pressure diagram for the refrigerant R134a.
18- Many students view results simultaneously.
19- Open Control, Multicontrol and Real Time Control.
20- The Computer Control System with SCADA and PID Control allow a real industrial simulation.
21- This unit is totally safe as uses mechanical, electrical and electronic, and software safety devices.
22- This unit can be used for doing applied research.
23- This unit can be used for giving training courses to Industries even to other Technical Education Institutions.
24- Control of the TAAC unit process through the control interface box without the computer.
25- Visualization of all the sensors values used in the TAAC unit process.