- Advanced Real-Time SCADA.
- Open Control + Multicontrol + Real-Time Control.
- Specialized Control Software based on Labview.
- National Instruments Data Acquisition board (250 KS/s , kilo samples per second).
- Calibration exercises, which are included, teach the user how to calibrate a sensor and the importance of checking the accuracy of the sensors before taking measurements.
- Projector and/or electronic whiteboard compatibility allows the unit to be explained and demonstrated to an entire class at one time.
- Capable of doing applied research, real industrial simulation, training courses, etc.
- Remote operation and control by the user and remote control for technical support, are always included.
- Totally safe, utilizing 4 safety systems (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic & Software).
- Designed and manufactured under several quality standards.
- Optional CAL software helps the user perform calculations and comprehend the results.
- This unit has been designed for future expansion and integration. A common expansion is the Scada-Net (ESN) System which enables multiple students to simultaneously operate many units in a network.
1- Study of the typical elements of a cooling system.
2- Simulation of the automobile engine speed variation.
3- Cooling depending on the condenser’s fan.
4- Cooling depending on the inlet fan to the interior of the vehicle.
5- Sensors calibration.
6- Energy balance in the evaporator and condenser.
7- Determination of the system efficiency.
8- Experimental determination of the air specific heat capacity.
9- Determination of the parameters that take part in an air conditioning process.
10- Many students view results simultaneously.
11- Open Control, Multicontrol and Real Time Control.
12- The Computer Control System with SCADA allows a real industrial simulation.
13- This unit is totally safe as uses mechanical, electrical and electronic, and software safety devices.
14- This unit can be used for doing applied research.
15- This unit can be used for giving training courses to Industries even to other Technical Education Institutions.
16- Control of the TAAUC unit process through the control interface box without the computer.
17- Visualization of all the sensors values used in the TAAUC unit process.