- Advanced Real-Time SCADA and PID Control.
- Open Control + Multicontrol + Real-Time Control.
- Specialized Control Software based on Labview.
- National Instruments Data Acquisition board (250 KS/s, kilo samples per second).
- Calibration exercises, which are included, teach the user how to calibrate a sensor and the importance of checking the accuracy of the sensors before taking measurements.
- Projector and/or electronic whiteboard compatibility allows the unit to be explained and demonstrated to an entire class at one time.
- Capable of doing applied research, real industrial simulation, training courses, etc.
- Remote operation and control by the user and remote control for technical support, are always included.
- Totally safe, utilizing 4 safety systems (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic & Software).
- Designed and manufactured under several quality standards.
- Optional CAL software helps the user perform calculations and comprehend the results.
- This unit has been designed for future expansion and integration. A common expansion is the Scada-Net (ESN) System which enables multiple students to simultaneously operate many units in a network.
1- Demonstration of the processes of air heating, cooling, humidification, de-humidification, recirculating and mixing.
2- Efficiency determination of the preheating element.
3- Preheating effect in an air conditioning installation.
4- De-humidification process study.
5- Mass balance in the evaporator.
6- Energy balance in the evaporator.
7- Re-heat effect.
8- Experimental determination of the air specific heating capacity.
9- Study of de-humidification in a recycling process.
10- Sensors calibration.
11- Psychrometric chart.
12- Usage of psychrometric chart.
13- Determination of the airflow.
14- Example of the air properties determination.
15- Properties of the Refrigerant R134a.
16- Enthalpy-Pressure diagram for the refrigerant R134a.
17- Demonstration of recirculating and the "adiabatic" mixing of two air streams at different states.
18- Obtaining of the steam generator efficiency curve.
19- Energy balance in the steam generator.
20- Many students view results simultaneously.
21- Open Control, Multicontrol and Real Time Control.
22- The Computer Control System with SCADA and PID Control allow a real industrial simulation.
23- This unit is totally safe as uses mechanical, electrical and electronic, and software safety devices.
24- This unit can be used for doing applied research.
25- This unit can be used for giving training courses to Industries even to other Technical Education Institutions.
26- Control of the TARC unit process through the control interface box without the computer.
27- Visualization of all the sensors values used in the TARC unit process.