- Bench-top unit.
- Anodized aluminium structure and panels in painted steel (epoxy paint).
- Main metallic elements in stainless steel.
- Diagram in the front panel with similar distribution to the elements in the real unit.
- Cooling compressor.
- Air condenser.
- Water condenser.
- High pressure control.
- Coolant accumulation tank.
- Cooling filter.
- Expansion valve.
- Air evaporator.
- Tank of division of the cooling liquid.
- 4 Manometers.
- 9 Temperature sensors.
- Flow meters.
- Enthalpy diagram of the refrigerant R134a.
1- Determination of the inlet power, heat produced and performance coefficient. Air as heat source.
2- Preparation of performance curves of the unit at different inlet and outlet temperatures. Air as a heat source.
3- Lay out of the steam compression cycle in a diagram P-H and comparison with the ideal cycle. Air as heat source.
4- Preparation of the performance curves of the unit based on the properties of the refrigerant and at different condensation and evaporation temperatures. Air as heat source.
5- Energy balances.