- Advanced Real-Time SCADA and PID Control.
- Open Control + Multicontrol + Real-Time Control.
- Specialized Control Software based on Labview.
- National Instruments Data Acquisition board (250 KS/s , kilo samples per second).
- Calibration exercises, which are included, teach the user how to calibrate a sensor and the importance of checking the accuracy of the sensors before taking measurements.
- Projector and/or electronic whiteboard compatibility allows the unit to be explained and demonstrated to an entire class at one time.
- Capable of doing applied research, real industrial simulation, training courses, etc. Remote operation and control by the user and remote control for technical support, are always included.
- Totally safe, utilizing 4 safety systems (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic & Software).
- Designed and manufactured under several quality standards.
- Optional CAL software helps the user perform calculations and comprehend the results.
- This unit has been designed for future expansion and integration. A common expansion is the Scada-Net (ESN) System which enables multiple students to simultaneously operate many units in a network.
1- Study of the operation and operating behaviour of a real air conditioning system.
2- Recirculating and outer air operation.
3- Demonstration of the processes of air heating, cooling, humidifying, de-humidifying, recirculating and mixing.
4- Changes of state in the h-x diagram for humid air: heating, cooling, humidifying, de-humidifying, mixing.
5- Application of the mixing line.
6- Comfort studies, limit of comfortable humidity.
7- Energy balance.
8- Humidity control.
9- Temperature control.
10- Efficiency determination.
11- Study energy savings with recirculation.
12- Understanding and using psychrometric charts.
13- Understanding Enthalpy.
14- Sensors calibration.
15- Many students view results simultaneously.
16- Open Control, Multicontrol and Real Time Control.
17- The Computer Control System with SCADA and PID Control allow a real industrial simulation.
18- This unit is totally safe as uses mechanical, electrical and electronic, and software safety devices.
19- This unit can be used for doing applied research.
20- This unit can be used for giving training courses to Industries even to other Technical Education Institutions.
21- Control of the TACC unit process through the control interface box without the computer.
22- Visualization of all the sensors values used in the TACC unit proecess.