- Bench-top unit.
- Anodized aluminium structure and panels in painted steel.
- Main metallic elements in stainless steel.
- Diagram in the front panel with similar distribution to the elements in the real unit.
- Cooling compressor.
- Air condenser.
- High pressure control.
- Coolant accumulation tank.
- Cooling filter.
- Expansion valve.
- Water evaporator.
- Tank of division of the cooling liquid.
- 4 Manometers.
- 8 Temperature sensors.
- Flow meters.
- Enthalpy diagram of the refrigerant R134a.
- Electronic Console.
1- Determination of the inlet power, heat produced and performance coefficient.Water as heat source.
2- Preparation of performance curves of the unit with different inlet and outlet temperatures. Water as heat source.
3- Lay out of the steam compression cycle in a diagram P-H and comparison with the ideal cycle. Water as heat source.
4- Preparation of the performance curves of the unit based on the properties of the refrigerant and at different condensation and evaporation temperatures. Water as heat source.
5- Energy balances.