- Advanced Real-Time SCADA.
- Open Control + Multicontrol + Real-Time Control.
- Specialized Control Software based on Labview.
- National Instruments Data Acquisition board (250 KS/s , kilo samples per second).
- Calibration exercises, which are included, teach the user how to calibrate a sensor and the importance of checking the accuracy of the sensors before taking measurements.
- Projector and/or electronic whiteboard compatibility allows the unit to be explained and demonstrated to an entire class at one time.
- Capable of doing applied research, real industrial simulation, training courses, etc.
- Remote operation and control by the user and remote control for technical support, are always included.
- Totally safe, utilizing 4 safety systems (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic & Software).
- Designed and manufactured under several quality standards.
- Optional CAL software helps the user perform calculations and comprehend the results.
- This unit has been designed for future expansion and integration. A common expansion is the Scada-Net (ESN) System which enables multiple students to simultaneously operate many units in a network.
1- Combined operation of compressors: Power measurement. Comparison of the energy for operating individual compressor and multiple compressors.
2- Cyclic process on the p-h state diagram.
3- Determination of the inlet power, heat produced and performance coefficient. Air as heat source.
4- Preparation of performance curves of the unit with different inlet and outlet temperatures. Air as heat source.
5- Lay out of the steam compression cycle in a diagram P-H and comparison with the ideal cycle. Air as heat source.
6- Effect of refrigerant supercooling.
7- Effect of the airflow rate on the condenser performance.
8- Preparation of the performance curves of the unit based on the properties of the refrigerant and at different condensation and evaporation temperatures. Air as heat source.
9- Energy balances.
10- Temperature sensors calibration.
11- Flow sensors calibration.
12- Pressure sensors calibration.
13- Many students view results simultaneously.
14- Open Control, Multicontrol and Real Time Control.
15- The Computer Control System with SCADA allows a real industrial simulation.
16- This unit is totally safe as uses mechanical, electrical and electronic, and software safety devices.
17- This unit can be used for doing applied research.
18- This unit can be used for giving training courses to Industries even to other Technical Education Institutions.
19- Control of the THALAC/1 unit process through the control interface box without the computer.
20- Visualization of all the sensors values used in the THALAC/1 unit process.