- Advanced Real-Time SCADA.
- Open Control + Multicontrol + Real-Time Control.
- Specialized Control Software based on Labview.
- National Instruments Data Acquisition board (250 KS/s , kilo samples per second).
- Calibration exercises, which are included, teach the user how to calibrate a sensor and the importance of checking the accuracy of the sensors before taking measurements.
- Projector and/or electronic whiteboard compatibility allows the unit to be explaine and demonstrated to an entire class at one time.
- Capable of doing applied research, real industrial simulation, training courses, etc.
- Remote operation and control by the user and remote control for technical support, are always included.
- Totally safe, utilizing 4 safety systems (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic & Software).
- Designed and manufactured under several quality standards.
- Optional CAL software helps the user perform calculations and comprehend the results.
- This unit has been designed for future expansion and integration. A common expansion is the Scada-Net (ESN) System which enables multiple students to simultaneously operate many units in a network.
1- Demonstration of the ability to produce hot and cold air from a device with no moving parts.
2- Production of performance curves for a vortex tube with variation of inlet pressure.
3 Production of performance curves for a vortex tube with variation of hot and cold gas ratios.
4- Production of performance curves for a vortex tube with variation of gas (if available).
5- Determination of refrigerating effect and comparison of this with the estimated power needed to drive the compressor.
6- Sensors calibration.
7- Many students view results simultaneously.
8- Open Control, Multicontrol and Real Time Control.
9- The Computer Control System with SCADA allows a real industrial simulation.
10- This unit is totally safe as uses mechanical, electrical and electronic, and software safety devices.
11- This unit can be used for doing applied research.
12- This unit can be used for giving training courses to Industries even to other Technical Education Institutions.
13- Control of the TPVC unit process through the control interface box without the computer.
14- Visualization of all the sensors values used in the TPVC unit process.